(Make about 100pcs)
- 350g butter, soften it at room temperature
- 100g condensed milk
- 510g plain flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 700g pineapple paste
- 1 egg yolk & 1 teaspoon of milk
- Cream the butter and condensed milk till pale/light.
- Add in the egg yolk one at a time till it is well combined
- Add in the flour and continue to let the mixer form a dough. The dough should not be a sticky dough. You can put in the fridge for 30 mins for easy wrapping.
- Roll the pineapple filling (8g each) & dough (10g each) into balls (8g each).
Wrapping a rosette pineapple tarts
- Flatten 1 pcs of dough on your palm.
- Place 1 pineapple ball in the center.
- Wrap it in and roll into a ball. Place the ball on a mini cupcake liner.
- Use a clipper, clip a triangle in the center. Continue to clip another 4-5 petals at the outer side. This will form a 3D rose. Continue for the rest.
- Egg wash it lightly using a brush before baking. Bake it for 20 mins at 160 degrees.
- Cool it completely before storing.
Pictorial as following:
|Reference: 2.25 of this recipe for 3kg of pineapple filling|
|My little helper helping me to make open pineapple tarts for remaining pineapple filling.|
Cheers & stay well!