Thursday 17 September 2015

Tomatoes Salmon

Salmon is one of my favorite ingredient in my kitchen. You can always find salmon stored in my freezer. Heehee! I always cook my salmon with DIY Teriyaki sauce. Though my kids & hubby do not complain, I do feel bad for preparing the same dish over and over again. Tonight, I come out with something different. Instead of my old way of handling salmon, I cook it in tomatoes sauce. Trust me, the thick, sweet & sour sauce pair well with a bowl of white rice. My loved one enjoyed their dinner and I will cook this dish again definitely.



Tomatoes Salmon
Recipe by TAGlicious

Ingredient needed:

  • 500 g salmon, cubed
  • 2 tablespoon of olive oil
  • ½ yellow onions, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 4 tomatoes, diced
  • 4 tablespoon tomatoes sauce
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 50 ml water (You can add more if u want more gravy)
  • Some cherry tomatoes, halves

  • Spring onions for garnish (Optional)

Steps:
  1. Heat up a pan with oil. Sauteed the garlic & onions till soft.
  2. Add in diced tomatoes and stir fry it till soften, about 5 mins.
  3. Add in tomatoes sauce.
  4. Add in  Worcestershire sauce.
  5. Add in sugar and give a good stir.
  6. Add in water and stir well.
  7. Wait till the sauce boils/bubbles, add in salmon cubes & cherry tomatoes. Stir fry well to let the salmon cover with sauce.
  8. Shut lid and simmer under low fire for 10 mins and it is ready to serve. You can add spring onions for garnish.



 Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

1 comment:

  1. wow! I just discovered your blog. love love your dishes. they r simple , nutritious and easy to prepare for e family.have a good day. from your fan

    ReplyDelete