Monday 31 August 2015

No Proof Instant Pizza Crust

I must said this is the easiest yet good recipe if u want pizza in an hour. Why do I named it instant pizza dough? Yes, this dough recipe do not need proofing time. All you need to do are put all ingredient together, knead, shape and in the oven. Sound so amazing right? I doubled the portion and kept the extra in the fridge for breakfast next day.
Roll flat, assembled and bake it!
Yummy mini pizza!
I am a pizza monster. Norm norm norm...:)

Instant pizza dough
(Make a 12 inches pizza)
Recipe adapt from Here

Ingredients 
  • 2.5cups bread flour (340g)
  • 1.5 teaspoon instant yeast
  • 1 cup warm water (250ml)
  • 2 tablespoon olive oil
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • 1.5 teaspoon sugar
I'm ready for making pizza!
Steps:
  1. In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar and instant yeast in the warm water. Let it rest for 10mins, the liquid should have bubbles. (If your liquid is not bubbling means your yeast is dead. It is not suitable to make bread)
  2. In the large mixing bowl, add in 2.5 cup of bread flour, olive oil, salt & the liquid yeast mixture.
  3. Knead the mixture using a mixer for 15mins, the dough should be smooth and elastic. Keep it aside for 5mins. (U can use the 5mins to prepare your pizza topping)
  4. Transfer the dough on a floured surface and form the dough to your desired shape. I made it round.
  5. Top the dough with pizza dough and your preferred pizza topping & CHEESE.
  6. Pop it into the pre-heated oven for 20mins or until the topping and size is brown at 180C.
  7. Ready to serve.
Note:  
  1. Baking time depend on the size of your dough. Individual may preferred mini pizza. 
  2.  Overnight dough, I just take out the portion I need, shape and pop into the oven. My family will have freshly bread on the dinning table after 15 mins. 

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment