Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pumpkin soup

It's mid week already! Hang on Everyone!

What will u do when u have a big pcs of pumpkins in the fridge? Oh yes, I will add them to my porridge, soup & rice dishes but today I feel like having a bowl of pumpkin soup itself to start the day. I used my Thermos shuttle chef 1.5l to prepare it before I sleep yesterday & it ready to serve this morning with the help my handled blender! Heehee. Yes, I do have a lot of kitchen appliances to help to ease my job. 
Disclaimer: it's not a sponsor post!

Pumpkin soup 
(Using Thermos shuttle chef 1.5L)
(Serving for 3-4pax)
Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 500ml water / stock
  • 400g Japanese pumpkin 
  • 100g potatoes 
  • 120g of yellow onions
  • Salt & black pepper to taste
Follow the pictorial for steps

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment