Sunday 8 March 2015

Cheesy Macaroni with corn & shrimps

When u are running out of idea and yet you want to fill up the tummies at home. Cheese & Macaroni came into my mind. Best combination of the 2 items which always available in my pantry. In this recipe, I don't use heavy cream. I replaced it with milk instead to make it a healthier dish and it is yummy! 
Cheesy Macaroni with corn & shrimps
Recipe by Taglicious
(serving for 2-3 persons)

Ingredients:
  • 180g macaroni ( Cooked in water for 10 mins)
  • 2 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1/2 yellow onions, diced 
  • 15pcs shrimps, diced
  • 1 corn, cut out the corn pulps
  • 250ml of milk ( I used full cream milk)
  • 1 sliced cheese
  • 1 tablespoon of plain flour
  • Some black pepper & salt to taste
  • Some parsley flakes
  • 1 cup of cheddar cheese for topping

Steps: Follow pictorial.
Note: individual oven temperature varies, just bake till the top is golden brown.

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment