This steamed cake is very simple and you only need 10mins to prepare on a busy morning. That is the beauty of having a pack of Morinaga Pancake mix at home for “rainy” day! Haha. You may be interested with simple orange steamed cake too.
|Happy smiling steamed cake! :)|
Chocolate Chips Soy Milk Steamed cakes
(Make 5pcs of standard size)
- 1 pack of 150g of Morinaga Pancake Mix
- 150ml of sweeten soybean milk (I used Vitasoy)
- 15g of caster sugar
- Some chocolate chips for topping
- Heat up your steamer first
- Pour the 1pack of Morinaga Pancake mix on a mixing bowl
- Add in the caster sugar and mix well
- Pour in the soybean milk and mix well with a whisk (Took me about 1min and the batter should be smooth)
- Fill up the muffin cups (About ¾ filled) with the batter and top with some chocolate chips
- Place the muffin cups into the hot steamer and let it steam for 15 mins.
- Ready to serve
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious