Homemade Korean Kimchi
Recipe by Taglicious
- 1.5kg of Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup of salt
- 1/4 cup of corn starch + 3/4 of water (To prepare the flour porridge)
- 2 Fuji Apples
- 1 Pear
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Some spring onions, cut to 3 cm stalks
- 1/3 cup of chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
Steps, follow the pictorial.
- I didn't used Korean Chilli powder. Normal Chilli powder cost $1.20 for 200g and it works.
- For the sugar & fish sauce input, you can adjust as per your liking.
- You can let your Kimchi to ferment it for 2-3 days at room temperature for more sour taste.
|This is so crunchy & refreshing!|
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious