Monday 28 April 2014

Salmon Miso Soup

After a long day on a Monday, I want to keep my dinner menu as simple as possible yet healthy for my family. Let me share with you how to make this simple Salmon Miso soup in 30mins.

Salmon Miso Soup
(For 3pax)

Things needed:
  • 1L of broth ( I used my Jelly Collagen Stock)
  • 400g of salmon 
  • 200g of enoki mushroom
  • 80g of pumpkin
  • 1 box of silken tofu 
  • Some spring onions
  • 60g of white miso ( replace with dark miso if you have it) 
  • 2 tablespoon of sake (Optional)
  • Pepper to taste

























Steps
  1. Bring the broth to boil.
  2. Add in the Miso base and mix well till it dissolve.
  3. Add in Pumpkin and simmer it for 5mins
  4. Add in some spring onions 
  5. Add in Tofu and simmer it for 5mins.
  6. Add in Enoki Mushroom and simmer it for 3mins.
  7. Lastly, Add in the salmon slices and simmer it for 5mins. Do not overcook the salmon.
  8. Ready to serve! 
TAGlicious Ciao~

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious

No comments:

Post a Comment